Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Travelogue : Lendrick Lodge 1

Another short post.
For the past week I've been volunteering at a holistic retreat in the heart of the Trossachs. The place is beautiful: surrounded by trees and hills and moorland and streams. Stunning.

The work has been calming, the people loving. I've much to share after all this is over, but I've little time and much to do before I head back to work. Expect more very soon.

Needless to say, being surrounded by nature and getting out of my head and into the present moment has been a revitalizing experience.

If you are looking for a change in your life, or a few days to 'get away,' I highly recommend seeking out volunteer work at local retreats. It's fulfilling in an entirely necessary way.

For pictures, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment