Monday, April 2, 2012

Seven Days of Summer

Hello loves,

It's been a month since I've last updated, so allow me a quick rap across the knuckles for that.

It's been a busy few weeks.  My second and final term of classes is officially over.  I've practiced and performed for a whirlwind gig up at a beautiful hotel.  I've finished the first draft (and am nearly done with the second draft) of Cirque des Immortels.

Better yet, the past week or so has been filled with sunshine and unseasonably warm temperatures which, being in Scotland, I'm trying to view as a good thing rather than proof we're melting ourselves.

And since it's supposed to snow tomorrow, I figure I should share these days of sunshine before they're a memory:





In other news, my mom and family friend are visiting this week!  And two weeks after, my dad's going to be here.  Expect many more pictures then. :)


Also...something new and lifechanging is bubbling in the back of my mind.  It's still coalescing into something tangible, but expect a new project on the near horizon.  Something bigger than words and images combined, yet both of those at the same time.  The only spoiler I'm willing to give right now is....
Beauty Heals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment