Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photogasm

Lovely ones,
February is starting strong strong strong and I'm doing everything I can to keep that momentum going.

First, there's the lovely (and by lovely, I mean terrifying) new webcomic panel by Bea.

Second, I've finally uploaded all of the photography I did years ago, depicting my fantastic Hollow monsters.

And then, there's this.  I can't promise the blog won't degrade into my drooling over men with beards and various furry mammals, but... come on, you can't tell me this isn't the most adorable thing ever.
All I'm saying is, I wouldn't kick #30 out of bed for eating crackers.  Bearded ginger man with a tattoo and love of animals?  Where did I leave that engagement ring again??


And as a complete aside, my sister author (aka, both of the Laurie McLean Clan), Tori Scott, sold not one, but THREE books! Talk about a great birthday present!!! 

Let's keep the good juju rolling!

1 comments:

Victoria Scott said...

Dude. You totally mentioned me! Woot! Thank you so much!!! :D

Post a Comment