Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Preparing for the longest/shortest month of the year...

So loves, February is here in T-minus 1.5 hrs (for me, at least) and I seem to remember it being the most grueling time of the year.  Not only is it the month of love (or being told you should be in love, or if you are in love, being told you SHOULD EXPRESS IT WITH BUYING THINGS), but it's the month after January, when everyone in the Northern Hemisphere is watching CSI Miama just because there's sunlight in most of the shots.  Seriously, I've been debating fake tanning.  That's how bad Scotland winters are.



SO!

To offset this (and to celebrate my first e-royalty check that...should be coming soon) I'm putting up Ivy Gate and Jarrett for free on Smashwords.  Just use the coupon NW74R for Ivy Gate and XY62D for Jarrett and you're good to go!  Jarrett especially is filled with love and romance, and both coupons last right up til that chocolate coma wears off on Feb 15th.  Which, coincidentally, is the day when I'm releasing a really cool collaborative project that isn't exactly safe for work, if you know what I mean.

Tentacles may be involved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment