Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Or, HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF REVEALS!

Friends!
My ears are still ringing from the bells/music last night.  I got dressed up/down and went to one of the biggest burlesque clubs in the world (or so they say) because NOTHING says "Happy New Year" like glitter and nipple tassels.


And today!
SO MANY THINGS!


First, there's the official reveal of the Cirque Des Immortels website!  Expect more content very, very soon.  Devyn and I have been busy little bees with various projects but we're keeping on schedule!


Next, today marks the OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF THE TWINS WEBCOMIC!  
You heard right: Bea and I have created a fantastic new webcomic, which will be updated every Wednesday! So make sure to bookmark that page and check back every week!  Magic, murder, mayhem!


AND FINALLY!
Today I'm releasing my personal New Year's gift to you:


That's right, I'm releasing the prequel to the novel that started it all: "Jarrett".  For all of you who wanted a little more romance sprinkled in amongst your monster-slaying.  At 10k words, it's like a delectable morsel of post-apocalyptic chocolate.

And if that wasn't enough, the story contains EXCLUSIVE artwork by Beatrice Schares...but you'll have to download it to see.  Trust me, it's worth it.

"Jarrett" is now for sale at Smashwords in all digital formats.  And, because I love you all, if you use the coupon LR26L at checkout between now and the 5th, you get it for FREE!



And now, I'm off to do a wee bit more editing before I let myself fall asleep pre-3am.
LOVE!


2 comments:

Penny said...

"HOLY CRAP" is right! I step away from the computer for a day and look what happens..."ALL THE THINGS" are revealed like xmas morning!!So, i'm off to have some of that delectable, post-apocalyptic chocolate. :) Thank you for the gifts! You're the best.

izze said...

I <3 you. This was so fun to read. Also, more please.

Post a Comment