Saturday, November 26, 2011

Birthday Reveal: Fear The Hunted

Friends!

For the past few weeks I've been dedicating every moment of internet time I've had into building something new and exciting for you all.  (This is saying something, since I haven't had net in the flat and walk SO FAR to attain it.)  I've been scheming with artists, plotting out worlds.  I've been building you a playground.  And today, on my 25th birthday, I reveal the project that encompasses everything I've been working on for the past few years.





Best of all, my dear ones, you are the beta testers.  You get the sneak-peek.  You get to decide how this entire thing plays out--comments are enabled for every single page.  Tell me what you like and dislike.  Tell me what you want to see.  How can this site interact with you?  What would make you check back every week?  Every day?

This beta phase will ONLY be open through December.  Once the New Year hits, the site will be honed to YOUR desires.


Let's make this so big, every publisher/producer/designer sits up and takes notice.

1 comments:

seibslikefeebs said...

One thing that makes me check back with the sight is your comments in reply to mine. Might be fun to be able to interact with the characters in the future.

Post a Comment