Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wicked Wednesday : The Biggest Reveal on Earth

So friends,

The last few weeks have been absolutely crazy.  Ups and downs and all arounds.  Plans have disintegrated, appeared from nowhere; hopes have been lifted and dashed and lifted again.  There's been a lot of waiting.  And there's probably going to be a lot of waiting.  And if you hadn't noticed, it was driving me insane.  Until recently.

For the past few days, Devyn and I have been planning something.  Something big.  Something that makes me so stupidly excited I have to keep myself from grinning in public.  But that might be because Britney Spears makes me think of it.

Are you ready?
I don't think you are.
How could you be?

Because ladies and gentleman, a new circus is coming to town...



I'd tell you what it's about, but, well, that would make this more than a teaser.

Follow us on Twitter @Mabs_Henchmen   [EDIT: Don't follow this yet. The account has been mysterious suspended]
and Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/MabsHenchmen

2 comments:

carriejonesbooks said...

YAY!!!!

Cirque de Awesome.

Laurie McLean said...

From circus aerialist to novelist to circus novelist. There's a kind of symmetry there I dig. Don't know enough about Devyn to know if there's some symmetry with him as well. Good luck, guys!

Post a Comment