Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaser Tuesday : Mender

Hello loves,

As I've another jam-packed day today, I'm doing the Teaser earrrrrrrly.  For you, at least.  It's noon my time. ><

It's been a crazy few days here.  Lots of reading and class and circus teaching, a bit of homesickness, but all is well.  I head to my first workshop today to learn what my uni peeps think about my experimental fantasy novella... thing.  Then another class, then trapeze, then drinks and chats with new friends.  Tomorrow I'm debating a trip to the countryside.  We'll see.

BUT NOW!
I present you the first draft of the first(ish) page of Book Two in the Hunter series, Mender.  New characters to fall in love with, and a whole new country to explore.  Enjoy.
Maybe I should mention there's potentially offensive language.  
Nah....

4 comments:

icountwords said...

My reaction?

BAM.

Yup, that about covers it.

Paula Bean said...

I like it. He's a jerk, instantly hooking those who like bad boys. Which, I didn't think was me, but...

Also of note, you can use your skills to serve the country by enlisting in the US military now!!!!!!!!! No holds barred!!!!!!! Should you ever feel the need to do so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/23/us/23military.html

Paula Bean said...

Totally didn't know that fact until today.

Ashley and Stephanie said...

ALEX I LOVE IT

Post a Comment