Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday : New Chapters!

All right guys, I'm not going to lie.  This is NOT the teaser I was going for but it's still a teaser.  (Smashwords decided to stop loading this afternoon, so that's a hint)

This is my last full night in the States for a time, which is a bit crazy and I'm trying not to think about it.  The night before leaving is always the worst, but once I pass through security I'm all excitement and travel-savvy.  There are also some SECRET BIG THINGS that might amount to nothing but could also be REALLY AWESOME.  But that's all I can say on that.

ANYWHO.

I've uploaded the first two chapters of the revised manuscript for Martyr.  They are HERE.  Wattpad kind of screwed up by automatically tweeting this without my permission but hey, that's technology--it gets the word out no matter what.

Tomorrow I hope to have the real Teaser going, so I suppose we'll have to opt for "Wicked Wednesdays" or "How Alex avoids the reality of leaving."

Something like that.

1 comments:

tonylearns said...

found it.

Post a Comment