Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays : Memento



Welcome once again to Teaser Tuesdays!

So, friends, let's keep this short and sweet.  Today, I learned a few things:

1) When it comes to painting rooms, I have seriously warped perceptions of time.  The project that I predicted would take until noon took me til 5pm, seriously eating into my editing time and making me relatively bitter.  Because, well, I painted that room two months ago and spent a lot of money on supplies, only to repaint it back to white (HOW BORING) so the next person can move in.

2) I really don't like it when people mess with my coffee beans.  DO NOT FREEZE COFFEE BEANS.  EVER.  Okay, I'm better now.

Today's Teaser hits close to home, because that's what I've been thinking about a lot today.  A few years back I did a project with a long process I'll probably explain someday.  The gist is, I took digital photos from my time in Scotland and re-shot them through a tank of water.  No photoshop manipulation, no tricks.

This is a Teaser because I'm not telling you what it means to me, not just yet.  I want your interpretation first. :)


I feel compelled to note that the quality is off, but you get the idea.  Imagine this 17x11.

1 comments:

Annie said...

1) the new occupant may have loved the brilliant paint choice u had up there. painting can be sooo tedious and yes, expensive.
2) i hope u feel better. becuz that was really loud.;)
3) this is a bit like looking into the clouds and everyone seeing something different. feels like an ocean front at night w/pier lit up
Thanks for the teaser, u rock!

Post a Comment