Sunday, July 24, 2011

The AGENT Post

Yes, friends, the weekend is over, which means I've heard back from AgentLady.

And it wasn't a No.

It wasn't exactly a yes, either.  Rather, it was a "I think you're really talented and want to work with you on this, but I need to see these revisions first."  We even had a lovely hour-long phone conversation going over a complete line of edits, many of which were already on my list of things to touch up, which is exciting.  Because as we all know, agents don't do that for people they don't want to represent.

My fingers aren't crossed anymore.  Her enthusiasm for this entire series (and my writing in general) is all I need to pull a killer revision out of my hat.  The goal is to have an agent before I begin my grad program, and she's all for that.

I kind of feel like I'm going on a quest to prove myself, which is really exciting.

If you hadn't noticed yet, I really, really like goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment